Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 7:00 pm MT
Members present: Brett Pharo, Christopher Schauer, John Anderson, Jeremy Refshaw, Bryce Freking, Kathy Ewert, Chris Kaeb, Mark Meurer
A. Approval of the agenda:
B. Approval of minutes of last meeting: No changes; Moved by Bryce, 2nd by Chris Kaeb. Passed.
C. Treasurer’s report:
|APSA Balance sheet||11/1/2016|
|APSA Earnings Statement||November 2016|
D. Let’s Grow Grant:
- $1,788.46 remaining for 2016
- Article was published in the ASI newsletter
- 737 lambs tested from 11 producers, 82 blood cards
- Data on all lambs, still waiting on some sires and some blood cards
- Will send out a reminder for reimbursement this week
E. Sale Committee Report (Kaeb, Freking, Ewert, Taylor, Meurer):
- Sale Proposal: Berrien County Fairgrounds in Berrien Springs, MI on June 16-17. Auctioneer/sale manager has been secured.
- 5% for only sale day
- 9-10% plus entry fees for putting together the catalog and entries Association takes 1%
- Fairgrounds facility rental: $425 – 500 (auditorium is $150) clean-up cost: $200 ??
- Moved to approve the Sale Proposal by Chris Schauer, 2nd by Chris Kaeb. Passed unanimously.
F. Bylaws Committee (Jones, Refshaw, Kaeb, Schauer): New proposed Bylaws was distributed via e-mail. Bylaw changes were discussed. No action taken.
G. Registration Form (John Anderson): Registration form modifications were discussed, with no action taken. Meeting adjourned at 8:40 pm (MT)