Present by phone: Brett Pharo, Chris Kaeb, Mark Van Roekel, Bryce Freking, Kathleen Ewert
Absent: Jeremy Refshaw, Mark Meurer, John Anderson
Brett called the meeting to order at 8:15 CST.
- Minutes of previous meeting had been distributed previously. Treasurer report will be sent out later.
- Bryce moved to have the annual meeting on the Friday night of the CNS in Spencer. Chris seconded.
- There was discussion on other options and locations and the results of the survey. An attempt will be made to do a live video during the meeting for those not able to attend, but would like to participate.
- Discussed a meal at Spencer. Bryce and Mark will contact Suffolk breeders on any plans to do a meal.
- Mark to check on caterer and venue for annual meeting outside the fair grounds.
- Brett to check on Trent Loos as a possible speaker
- Bryce reporting on the corporate status;
- May be better to redo the current corporation and pay any past taxes to IRS. Even if we update the current corporation a new CO address will be needed. The cost of an address is $67 annually.
- Bryce will continue to look into back years filings and expenses
- No other new business.
- Brett did add that he was looking for new articles for the first quarter ‘19 newsletter.
- Brett adjourned the meeting at 8:45 pm CST
Notes taken by Mark Van Roekel
Respectfully submitted by
John Anderson, Secretary