Present by conference call: Brett Pharo, Bryce Freking, Chris Kaeb, Mark Van Roekel, Kathy Ewing, John Anderson, Jeremy Refshaw
Brett called the meeting to order.
- Minutes of the previous board meeting were approved 7-0.
- The 2019 Annual Membership Meeting will be held on the Clay County Iowa fairgrounds at 8:00 p.m. July 26th. The Suffolk Sheep Assoc is sponsoring a lamb dinner at 6:00. For producers unable to attend the meeting in person the APSA spring newsletter includes information on how you can connect to the meeting via conference call.
- Following the Annual Meeting Dr. Bret Taylor, Director of the US Sheep Experiment Station in Dubois Idaho, will talk about research involving Polypay Sheep, including new research being planned.
- The APSA Board Meeting will be held after the Annual Meeting.
- Ballots will be counted for the two seats on the Board that are up this year.
- Chris Kaeb will present the financial update.
- Committees and officers will be decided.
- Current memberships and registrations will be discussed.
John Anderson, Secretary